We’re so excited to feature a new fun and exciting way to take action and celebrate life below water, starting this month!
Complete activities on this card and share your progress along the way by tagging @EatBlueNow in your photos. Get BINGO and you’ll be entered in a raffle at the end of the month to win a prize!
Our Resource List
1. Check out the “Decarbonizing Your Diet” Series by Charlie Reed for helpful tips
2. Use the EPA Carbon Footprint Calculator
3. Check out the Ocean Health section of the Eat Blue Website
4. Follow us! @EATBLUENOW on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
5. Read our article “The Ocean’s Changing Soundtrack” by Ellie Moore
6. Our Book of the Month is “The Blue Mind” by Wallace J. Nichols. Stay tuned for our book review!
7. Read our article “Why Wetlands are so Important for Our Coast?” by Shara Narsipur and use your newfound knowledge to take action for wetlands
8. Visit the Eat Blue Website and scroll down to our footer to sign up
9. @SEAFOODWATCH has some amazing sustainable recipes on their website. Snap a photo of your meal and tag us with #eatblue
10. Get active! Go for a swim, a surf or participate in a water activity of your choice
11. Check out the Animal Welfare section of the Eat Blue Website
12. Pause before your next meal and think: how did your food reach your plate?
13. Read our article “Decisions in the Seafood Aisle: A Sea Change” by Charlie Reed
14. @SEAFOODWATCH provides a thorough list of sustainable seafood species
15. “Speak up for the Ocean Blue” raises awareness on ocean issues worldwide. It can be found online, on Spotify & Apple podcasts
16. Check out the Take Action section of the Eat Blue website
17. Read our article “Composting: An Easy Way to Reduce the Impacts of Food Waste & Improve Soil & Ocean Health” by Heather Guidice
18. Check out the Human Health section of the Eat Blue Website
19. Visit the BlueNalu website and scroll down to our footer to sign up
20. The Plant-based on a Budget Blog by Toni Okamoto provides nutritious, delicious, affordable recipes. Or do a quick google search on some plant-based favorites! Snap a photo of your meal and tag us with #eatblue
21. Check out the Economic Impact section of the Eat Blue website
22. See #7!
23. Follow us! @BLUENALUINC on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
24. “Fishing Pono” is a short, impactful documentary about a community’s quest to save their fishing grounds.